Friday, August 11, 2017

A FREE FALL

Today I decided to take a free fall at the Grand Canyon where water had carved through the canyon walls for Millions of years. If you have never gone here you must before you leave this planet. Why not put this on your bucket list of places to visit. I can't wait to return again and WITNESS one of God's creation. Also I captured this and other moments in my first coffee table book. Check it out at the link below.  This book would make a great addition in your home or a great gift to family and friends. Thanks  https://goo.gl/ajDfZL




www.120Loop.com , WITNESS





No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 BEST Chromebook Prices and Deals!

Some of the BEST Chromebook deals  that are at Black Friday Prices! The other day a friend of mind told me about this NEW Chromebook si...